Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year 2017. We are almost 1 month into the new year and that is just insane to me. I hope that you had an amazing start to this new year. The holiday season was super busy for us so we decided to have a super low key New Year celebration.

2016 was a pretty amazing year for our family, we welcomed our fourth and final member who also happens to be our first daughter. She was definitely the highlight of 2016. We spent the first half of the year waiting for her and the rest of the year enjoying her.

We stayed at home all day on New Year's day and we rung in the new year (an hour early because the boys were so ready for bed) with our kids. I set up the timer an got this awesome gem
Since this was Emilia's first New Year, I got her this awesome shirt. My baby girl is such a happy baby and she looks so much like her big brothers at this age in this picture
I decided to put a bow on her to make her more girly :). Jbird joined in on the fun
My sweet happy girl closing in on her first New Year on this earth with a smile
My boys were chilling during the day and watching movies. I was actually impressed because they were quiet and just enjoying each other's company (almost never happens)
 We let the boys stay up so that we could toast the new year but around 11ish, I noticed that they were getting sleepy so we decided to do the toast before they all passed out. I set up the timer on the camera and gave it a little try. I love this shot of my mom and I with the kids holding up their glasses
The boys were so happy that they got to drink in real glasses
It was just some orange juice but the boys felt like they were all grown up
Are you loving my mom and Emilia in their matching bows :).
Jbird was into taking pictures all night and would jump in every picture
Love this picture of my mom with 3 of my 4 kids. The boys were not giving me the time of day but they are still so cute :)
Jbird was just loving his orange juice in a real glass
My boys and their drinks
We really enjoyed our low key celebration. It was nice not having anything planned and just chilling at home with the kids and my mom. I hope you had a great time ringing in the new year. Happy New Year 2017, I am so excited for what this year has in store for our family.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are they holding those glasses! Looks like a nice and relaxing way to bring in the new year. Happy New Year! Excited to continue to follow along with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete