Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weekend fun - baby showers

Last weekend was such a chill weekend, we really needed that. We went to Tman's soccer game Saturday morning and visited some family friends in the afternoon. On Sunday we attended a friend's baby shower. it was a sweet low key event. I took Bean with me and left Tman and Jbird at home with their daddy. My sweet Bean and I had a grand old time. Can you believe that I only took 1 picture the entire time. I know, so not like me but no one else was really taking pics so I decided not to be that girl.

I did get this sweet pic of Bean and my friend's daughter. Don't mind my cry baby Bean :)
Two weekends ago we attended another friend's baby shower. Seriously, our schedule is always crazy. I actually organized this shindig for my friend's wife. It was a complete surprise to the future mom who thought she was going to a birthday party. We hosted the party at another friend's house to throw her off and it worked.

My mom and grandma came with me and the boys. Hubby stayed at home and enjoyed a quiet afternoon. As soon as we put the boys in the car they passed out and stayed asleep for a good 2 hours. I love that my babies still take naps

Sleeping beauties over here

My mom and I were free to get things set up and greet guests as they arrived. We of course went into selfie mode while we waited. My mom is the coolest, seriously
We decorated the basement and made it look very girly
The guests of honor, the surprise worked so well
Bean woke up at some point and was attached to my hip
Hello there smiley boy, such a happy kid my beanie baby
Hanging out with the future parents
Jbird woke up and hung out with my grandma
My mom and grandma with Jbird and Bean
Before we knew it, Tman was awake and the party really started
My big boys danced the night away

I absolutely love this pic of my mom and my boys
I did get a pic with my mom and the kids, Tman and Jbird were holding hands and dancing and did not want to be separated.
It was an awesome celebration of the future mom. I love when we get to do fun things as a family. It was definitely a great weekend of fun. I hope you had a great weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful celebration. I agree...your mom is very cool! I love the picture of her and the boys. Definitely one to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful celebration. I agree...your mom is very cool! I love the picture of her and the boys. Definitely one to frame.

    ReplyDelete