Thursday, July 30, 2015

Happy 6-year Anniversary to us

6 years ago, my hubby and I said I do in front of our family and friends. It was such an amazing day and I wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. Hubby is my best friend and my partner in crime, I've been lucky to have found such a perfect match. God has been very good to us and blessed us with 3 awesome boys (Tman, 5 years old, Jbird, almost 3 years old, and Bean 17 months).

In honor of this anniversary, here are a few pictures of us from our recent trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico last week where we celebrated our anniversary this year.

Hanging pool side with my main man
I wanted my hubby to dip me on our wedding day but we never got that picture so when we went to Chichen Itza, I wanted to recreate that moment. Hubby wasn't into it but luckily my friend took a million pics so I ended up with this gem :)
We always have so much fun together
Sipping on a coconut drink by the pool and taking selfies as you do

 There is that smile :)
I love this man to pieces
I look forward to celebrating many more anniversaries with my favorite guy. Happy anniversary to us and cheers to many more.

7 comments:

  1. You guys are just too cute. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just too cute. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! So glad you got to take that amazing trip together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ANniversary. Cheers to many more wonderful years to come

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to celebrate! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you guys many more!

    ReplyDelete