Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Bean

Happy 1st birthday to my Bean. What an amazing and fast year it has been.

I remember finding out I was pregnant with this sweet boy of mine when his brother Jbird was a mere 10 months old. I was wondering how we were going to make it work and somehow we managed. Bean was my easiest pregnancy yet, I guess I need to keep popping more babies :). From the moment I found out I was pregnant with him, I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. On February 28th, 2014, Bean graced us with his presence and made our lives even better than it was before. God is good.

My sweet 3rd boy ready for his party
Just like his brothers before him, Bean has been such an easy baby. He still doesn't sleep through the night or more than 6 hours at a time but he is easy as can be in every department.

He was easy with breastfeeding. Got on the boob like it was his job within minutes of birth and mastered that in no time. Breastfeeding this child was and still is so easy. We made it to my goal of one year thanks to this easy baby and he is showing no signs of stopping.

He didn't care much for baby food but loves to eat real grown up food. I am amazed at how well he has been doing with solid food. I am telling you Bean is such an awesome baby.

Bean adjusted so well to life with his 2 older brothers. He likes to chase them around the house and I am sure he can't wait for the day that he can play with them non stop. Luckily for him they return the favor. Watching my 3 boys interact with each other is simply one of the best things in my life right now.
 My new favorite picture of my boys, I love the smiles all around :)
Bean was a little world traveler his first year of life. He made it easy for mommy to take him on trips. We went to England twice, Canada once, and Colorado once. Bean is so easygoing that he just goes with the flow and doesn't complain too much even when his schedule is turned upside down.

Bean and his parents
What can I say. My easy and happy baby Bean, thank you so much for this amazing first year. We are so grateful to have been part of your first year of life. You have been such a dream baby. I look forward to watching you grow even bigger each year.

Our family of 5 ready to celebrate Bean's 1st year of life
Happy birthday sweet baby boy. We love you to the moon and back. Please continue to be such a happy and easy baby. Though we didn't do anything to deserve it, I am so happy God gave us you. 



9 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday to your sweet little boy!! Such a little cutie pie. I cannot believe he is 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. Happy birthday Bean. We think you're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, we think he is pretty awesome too :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Bean!!!! He's such a sweet heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. one already!? wow. and such a beautiful post! happy birthday bean!

    and mama you look fabulous in that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith. I think blue is going to become a staple color for me.

      Delete
  5. happy birthday little bean, I hope you had a great party

    ReplyDelete