Monday, August 18, 2014

Tman and Jbird's Birthday Party

Last weekend we celebrated Tman and Jbird's birthday with a joint party at pump it up. We've decided that since the boys birthdays are only 3 weeks apart, we'll make it a joint celebration from here on out. My boys love to jump everywhere and always enjoy the bouncy houses so we decided to indulge them for their birthday celebration this year.

Family and friends came to celebrate with us. We had a ball and so did the kids. Tman told me this was his best party (I know, that kid is awesome). I will just let the pictures do the talking; I hope you are ready for an overload of fun.

Before we left the house we of course got a family picture :). I know, my boys are all matching (it's like my disease, I love doing that)
It's party time. Bean with my mom and aunt. I love this pic of my baby and his rolls looking at the camera
My brother and my niece were there too, big girl is turning 1 next month
Me and my man before the craziness started
Tman went straight for the slides and kept going down with the biggest smile


Jbird got a chance to go down with my cousin and he was loving every minute of it

Even my niece got to go down the slide, she wasn't really impressed
I went down with my Jbird too :)
While hubby went down with Tman

And look at my little daredevil doing his thing
We moved on the jump house
And it was so much fun
We also had a bubble machine blowing bubbles throughout the party. My boys loved it. I knew it would be a nice touch
Bean was there too, hanging out with his granddad most of the time
Hubby's mom was there too hanging out with my niece
J and her family joined us for the celebration
She got cozy with Bean. I don't blame her, he is an adorable baby
And so is her daughter JOE
The mommies with the babies (of course Jbird was acting like a big baby as he does)
Hubby and Jbird hanging out when he wasn't attached to my hip
In the jump house with my boys
My mom and Jbird hanging out
2 of my boys with grandma and granddad
Hanging out with my big boys

Tman requested a TMNT cake and we indulged
Tman was so excited about the cake, he started jumping for joy when he saw it
Happy birthday sweet boys of mine
Enjoying some pizza in their royal chair,

After the party, we went home where we let the boys open presents. One of them were the ninja turtles stuffed animals that we made for them a few weeks back. They loved it, we added music to them and let me tell you, the TMNT anthem is stuck in my head :).
My boy was so happy about his new friend Michelangelo.
We had a great time celebrating Tman and Jbird's birthday with our family and friends. They enjoyed every minute of it and Tman talked about it for days after the party. The boys are so loved and we are so lucky to be surrounded by such awesome friends and family.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful family. Girl, you and your family are just so happy to be around. I love your mom! She is wicked cool!!!
    We had a fabulous time and the smiles on Tman and Jbird's faces said it all :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! SO cool to see J in your pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for joint parties!! It makes complete sense. Glad everyone had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a great time! Can I be jealous that I wasn't there to join in the fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a BLAST!!! So jealous y'all got to hang out!!! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES! Happy Birthday boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! it seems as if everyone enjoyed the party, especially the birthday boys. i'm so impressed that you are able to work full time and still do ALL this and maintain blogging. i haven't blogged in ages (except recently) but I've been following your sweet family the whole time. you guys are so adorable and kudos on losing weight after the pregnancy. you look great. go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone is having such a fabulous time. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete