Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Weekend fun - Birthday party and more

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on our anniversary and my Tman turning 4. Our Summers are always busy with celebrations since we have 2 Summer babies and a Summer wedding.

What a great weekend we had. It was a perfect mixture of chill and busy time. On Friday we celebrated our anniversary with a dinner out without the kids, my mom was kind enough to watch all 3 rugrats for us while we had a quiet dinner out. We plan to take a mini getaway this weekend without the kids, we are just spending the night away at a local resort nothing crazy. I mean I couldn't possibly leave my little Bean alone for more than 48 hours, how will he survive without me (crazy mom over here).

Saturday we just chilled and I took Bean out with me to do some shopping while hubby stayed at home with the big boys. I mean, we've learned our lesson, not taking all of them out anytime soon if we can help it. On Sunday, we hosted a little brunch at our house then attended a birthday party for my friend's daughter. It sure was a fun filled day.

Since we were all dressed up on Sunday, I made sure to get a family picture before we left the house (that's my signature thing). Let me tell you it is hard to get all 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time. I do love this pic of all of us.
Before I tell you all about the party on Sunday, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week

Tman and Jbird getting ready for dinner one night this week, I love that they have the same expression
Me and Bean hanging out while the big boys eat their dinner (I had all 3 kids by myself while hubby was out running)
Speaking of Bean, check out my happy little man sitting up all by himself. He was laying down in  the bassinet and just pulled himself up and sat there like a big boy. He gave the biggest happy smile. Gosh, I heart this kid so much. He is a ball of happiness and perfect cuteness and those cheeks. Such an awesome baby my little Bean.
I found this gem at the store the other day and I couldn't resist. I need to find one for every member of our family
By the way, remember when I thought our deck was done. Well, it really wasn't because the rug I wanted for the deck went on clearance at bed bath and beyond and I snagged it. I mean how awesome that I could still use their 20% off coupon for it. I think it brings everything together nicely. I actually decided to get 2 so that I can cover the area that the kids used and allow them to go out on the deck bare feet without worrying about splinters. They sure love it. I also got a little storage seat that we can use as a table or chair. Now the patio is really done :).

On Sunday we attended my friend's daughter's 2nd birthday party. The boys had a ball. I love house parties because I can let the boys run around without worrying about them much.
Hubby and our happy Bean
Before we start this party, let me take a selfie :). Hubby is not impressed but Bean sure is
Me and my friend G and our babies. They are 7 months apart
I spent a lot of time at the party chilling with my Bean
While the big boys jumped for joy
Best moment of the party was when my Tman decided to do a puzzle with another kid instead of running around. Wow, my baby really is a big boy
I attempted to get a family pic before we left and I tell you it is impossible to have all 3 kids looking at the same time. 
It was such a great weekend. We chilled a bit and partied some. By the time Monday rolled around, we were ready to take on the week. Bring on next weekend, I am so excited to spend some solo time with my hubby. I hope you had a great weekend too.

5 comments:

  1. Your boys are so darling... I can't get over beans cheeks! I wanna nom on them! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those outdoor rugs on your patio. They were definitely the cherry on top. That's a nice family pic of you guys at the top of your post and I can't get over how adorable Bean is sitting up in his bassinet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the jumpsuit you have! Too cute!
    Look at bean growing up so fast and sitting up. Way to go!
    I love the deck. It looks great and very welcoming. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outdoor patio is so chic! Awesome family pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was checking out your jumpsuit too...adorable. The deck looks amazing and the rug is such a good idea...the family pics are great. can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete