Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy 5-year Anniversary to us

5 years ago today, my hubby and I said I do in front of our family and friends. The good Lord has blessed our union tremendously with 3 beautiful and amazing boys. It's not always bliss but we are definitely blessed.

Our family on our wedding day and our family today, 5 years later :)
9 years ago I met my husband. I was barely out of College and he still had a year to go. It was Spring break of 2005, my BFF Melissa was studying abroad in London and I decided to go visit her. She was planning a trip to Spain with some of her friends (including my hubby) and asked me to join them in the adventure. I clearly could not say no to a trip with Melissa and I am so glad I did. We spent a week in Spain then another week back in London partying and having fun. My hubby and I totally hit it off and the rest as they say is history in the making. Best decision of my life.

Here are a few pictures of us through the years. I had so much fun sifting through pictures and it was so hard to just pick a few. We have so much fun together and I am so glad that I never listened to him when he said we didn't have to take pics to remember.

Newly engaged and loving life, this is one of my favorite pic of me and the hubby
In Munich, Germany having dinner in 2008, man we look so young :)
Sleeping on the beach 
Christmas market fun in Germany, one of our favorite things to do when we lived in Germany
Loving on my man as you do :). I am just so happy that someone caught it on camera
Always taking pictures in the car because that's when you look your best if you are going out
 Newly married and always showing the ring :)
 Car selfie my favorite thing to do, what what
 The week we found out we were pregnant with our first child
Taking selfies on the elevator on our honeymoon
 We love taking selfies I know, on our way to big island in Hawaii
At my cousin's traditional wedding, gotta love the traditional African outfit oh and my tatoo
It's been a great 9 years together and an even better 5 years of marriage; we traveled a lot together, got married and made 3 beautiful boys. I am looking forward to many more years with my handsome man. We've been blessed beyond our wildest dreams and I thank God everyday for his grace.

8 comments:

  1. Love this! Happy anniversary! Cheers to many more happy & loving years and selfies!

    I'm also glad I never listened to Sean when he said that we didn't need to take pictures to remember moments, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love is such an amazing feeling especially wen you can find someone who shares the same feelings with you. You guys are blessed. Wishing you many more years of bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this post. Happy Anniversary you two! Wishing you many many many more years together filled with LOADS of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful, touching post. I just loved seeing pictures of the two of you down through the years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Wishing you more anniversaries than you all can count :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you two! Love is a beautiful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the cutest. :) Happy 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Happy Anniversary, you guys are a BEAUTIFUL couple!

    ReplyDelete