Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jbird my second boy

My little Jbird is one amazing baby. He nurses so well which makes my job so much easier. He sleeps so well, though I only get a few hours at a time, I can always count on those few uninterrupted hours. He is overall pretty chilled and relaxed. We are in love, tired but so in love.

What a serious little boy, he is already so much more mellow than his brother.
Even when he cries, he is adorable
Sweet little baby feet, his skin is still wrinkly. Loving this baby phase
 My little model, such a perfect baby
 A little close up, I am loving that his eyes are opened more these days
 Hard work posing for my mama
 Getting his diaper changed
 This pic is blurry but I love it. I caught my little Jbird with his eyes wide open
Jbird is such a great baby. I am totally enjoying every minute of this baby phase. I wish I could bottle it up and save it for later.

I couldn't possibly put lots of pics of my 2nd boy without any pics of my first boy. He was crying over something silly but what a cute face. I fall for it every time.
And I have this awesome pic of hubby and Tman from Tman's birthday that my sister took on her camera. I just love this sweet father and son moment she captured so well.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! You have such a lovely family!
    quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family. Your boys are so precious. Your sons look a lot alike I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls.
    Mrs. K - I think that my boys look a lot alike too maybe not twins but definitely lots of similarities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys are sooo cute. hubby says they are baby models, especially Jbird in the first pic :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks TOI, I like your hubby's comment :).

    ReplyDelete