Monday, June 11, 2012

Rock and roll and birthday weekend

Well, at least my hubby loves rock and roll and I just go along for the ride :). We used to go to concerts all the time. My husband loves bands that you have never heard of ever. A few weekends ago we saw the Artic Monkeys (an English band) and the Black Keys. It was actually a fun concert. We left T-man at home with my mom (gotta love built in babysitters) and went to the concert with some friends.
Out and about without the baby :)

On Saturday we were invited to 2 birthday parties. One at chuck e cheese and one at a friend's house. It made for a busy day. We started with the party at chuck e cheese. T-man loves this place I tell you. He was running around getting into everything. He wasn't even scared of chuck e.



After the party at chuck e cheese we went to a friend's house for another birthday party. This was a more relaxed party and we just hung out with friends the whole time. T-man loved everything Elmo and was so excited the whole time.

The birthday boy and his family
The pregnant ladies, we are all due within a few months of each other
 It was such a busy yet fun weekend. I love kids birthday parties and I definitely love to catch up with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!

    Can't believe T-Man was not afraid of Chuck-E! All kids his age tend to be! You have a brave one over there!

    I still find it so cool that you and your girlfriends are due around the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! You are absolutely glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I LOVE the Black Keys! You and the hubby look adorable and T-man is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete