Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The making of a picture with a smile

I love to have smiling pictures of T-man. It's not always easy. I do like that now he actually listens to me when I tell him things. I was taking some pictures of my little man the other day and this is how it went.

Can we please smile for mama--blank stare
 Can we please smile with your teeth -- my little man flashes the biggest smile
 Smile for mama please -- gives me a half smile
 Please show me your teeth when you smile -- He point to his teeth (at least he follows directions)
 YAY, we have a picture with a smile
I told you I take a lot of pictures, I might as well have some good ones in the pack. It is so much fun to take pictures of this adorable little man.

2 comments:

  1. Your sweet boy has the most precious smile! And those rosy cheeks are just begging to be kissed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! I love that he pointed at his teeth, like, here they are mama can't u see?

    ReplyDelete