Sunday, January 8, 2012

The many faces of my son

My son makes so many great faces. I just love how expressive he is. I take a million and a half pictures of him daily (I know, I am ridiculous) and I love going through them and seeing all the fun things that he does. So here are a few of them:


The please don't bother me, I am reading face
The I am such a goofball and mom can resist me face :)
The I am going to smile but I am still thinking about it face
The I am going to ignore you mom and you can keep trying but I won't laugh face
The what else do you want from me, I am looking at the camera face. I so love this one, his eyes are just so beautiful and captivating. Love those big brown eyes
The I know I am adorable face, I love love love this face
The I am having way too much fun face, look at that laugh
And probably my favorite of the bunch, I just love this sweet face
And because I just can't get enough of this amazing boy and I take so many pictures of him and his grandma is in town from England (someone obviously just wants to post a bunch of pics  :)), here are a couple of pic of T-man and his grandma reading together and doing the dishes :).

Which one is your favorite :)?

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh, i love them all! he is sooo cute! goodness! but i think the one you love the most is my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the what else do you want from me face. They are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete