Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

Can you believe that 2012 is already here, I sure can't. I am so super excited about this new year, it's like a blank slate and we can make it whatever we want. I look forward to that.

Well now onto the celebration to enter this glorious year. Since my hubby's sister was in town from England, we figured we should at least take her out. Two of my BFFs decided to join in the festivities and we attended an 80s themed party. The 80s are my favorite time music wise so I was all about it. We had a ball, danced and drank the night away.
 My hubby and his sister, don't they look so alike
 Hubby and me and I am sporting on of my fave wigs (didn't feel like messing with my hair)
 The three of us chilling at the party
 Me and my two BFFs, I can't believe we've been partying for over 10 years
Me and my fabulous sister in law.

We definitely had a great time celebrating, we closed 2011 in style. I look forward to 2012 and all that it has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. You guys look great. Hope your having an awesome new year.

    ReplyDelete